We are working on a new fresh Dittons Velo site for 2021. All our resources are still available on this temporary site.
Thank you to DV members for compiling this list.
In no particular order….
- Tanhouse Farm shop, Newdigate
- Peaslake Village Stores
- Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking
- G!ro, Esher
- Ockham Bites, Old Ln, Cobham
- Shere Delights, Shere
- Dabbling Duck, Shere
- Cinnamon Café, Windsor
- Forest Green farm shop
- The Bakery, Ripley
- Coffee Van in Staple Lane (weekends)
- Nest Café, Ripley
- Windsor Park – Potting Shed and mobile van
- Virginia Water – mobile van
- Rusper Village Stores
- General Store Abinger Hammer/B216 junction
- The Plough Inn, Coldharbour
- The Snooty Fox, Shalford
- Hilly’s Teashop, Shere (closed Monday)
- Headley Village Stores & Tea Room (closed Friday)
- Coffee Active, Ashtead (limited hours)
- Crossroad Stores, West Horsley
- Café La Crème, Ranmore Common Road car park. (Sundays only)
UPDATE JANUARY 2021.
Following the recent British Cycling guidance Dittons Velo has restricted group rides.
- No more than 2 riders.
- Observe social distancing of 2m while riding.
- Social distancing is observed when at coffee stops and meeting up.
- No congregations of riders before or after rides.
Specifically to Dittons Velo rides.
- With the closure of Café Rouge there is currently no official meeting point.
- All rides to be organised in advance via FB events so you can’t just turn up for a ride.
- Rides to start from different locations or at different times.
- This means we need more people to volunteer to lead rides.
- Please double check that you have enough spares to cope with more than one puncture. We advise carrying disposable gloves in case you do need to help someone else as well (and keep your hands clean!).
- Try to avoid cycling to popular, crowded destinations and on busy roads.
Cycling UK- Is it safe to cycle (19 June). link – https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/coronavirus-qa-it-safe-cycle