We are working on a new fresh Dittons Velo site for 2021. All our resources are still available on this site.
Thank you to DV members for compiling this list.
In no particular order….
- Tanhouse Farm shop, Newdigate
- Peaslake Village Stores
- Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking
- G!ro, Esher
- Ockham Bites, Old Ln, Cobham
- Shere Delights, Shere
- Dabbling Duck, Shere
- Cinnamon Café, Windsor
- Forest Green farm shop
- The Bakery, Ripley
- Coffee Van in Staple Lane (weekends)
- Nest Café, Ripley
- Windsor Park – Potting Shed and mobile van
- Virginia Water – mobile van
- Rusper Village Stores
- General Store Abinger Hammer/B216 junction
- The Plough Inn, Coldharbour
- The Snooty Fox, Shalford
- Hilly’s Teashop, Shere (closed Monday)
- Headley Village Stores & Tea Room (closed Friday)
- Coffee Active, Ashtead (limited hours)
- Crossroad Stores, West Horsley
- Café La Crème, Ranmore Common Road car park. (Sundays only)
UPDATE JUNE 2021.
British Cycling has published it’s Step 3 guidance. Dittons Velo continues restricted group rides.
In the current climate we do not feel groups of up to 15 riders is appropriate for DV.
- No more than 6 riders.
- Observe social distancing of >1m while riding.
- Social distancing (6 persons) is observed when at coffee stops.
- Congregations of up to 30 riders before or after rides outside.
- Don’t forget to take a face covering on your ride.
Specifically to Dittons Velo rides.
- We are currently experimenting with meeting points. Check FB to see where your ride starts from.
- All rides to be organised in advance via FB events so you can’t just turn up for a ride.
- Please double check that you have enough spares to cope with more than one puncture. We advise carrying disposable gloves in case you do need to help someone else as well (and keep your hands clean!).
- Be sensible and try to avoid cycling to popular, crowded destinations and on busy roads.
Cycling UK- Is it safe to cycle latest. link – https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/coronavirus-qa-it-safe-cycle