UPDATE MARCH 2021.
British Cycling has published it’s Step 1 (phase 2) guidance. Dittons Velo continues restricted group rides.
In the current climate we do not feel groups of up to 15 riders is appropriate for DV.
- No more than 6 riders.
- Observe social distancing of <1m while riding.
- Social distancing (6 persons/2households) is observed when at coffee stops and meeting up.
- No congregations of riders before or after rides.
Specifically to Dittons Velo rides.
- We will use West End Esher as the official meeting point.
- All rides to be organised in advance via FB events so you can’t just turn up for a ride.
- Rides to either start from different locations or at different times.
- Please double check that you have enough spares to cope with more than one puncture. We advise carrying disposable gloves in case you do need to help someone else as well (and keep your hands clean!).
- Try to avoid cycling to popular, crowded destinations and on busy roads.
Cycling UK- Is it safe to cycle latest. link – https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/coronavirus-qa-it-safe-cycle