UPDATE SEPT 2021.
Dittons Velo continues restricted group rides.
In the current climate we do not feel groups of up to 15 riders is appropriate for DV.
- No more than 6 riders.
- Observe social distancing of >1m while riding.
- Social distancing (6 persons) is observed when at coffee stops.
- Congregations of up to 30 riders before or after rides outside.
- Don’t forget to take a face covering on your ride.
- All rides to be organised in advance via FB events so you can’t just turn up for a ride.
- Please double check that you have enough spares to cope with more than one puncture. We advise carrying disposable gloves in case you do need to help someone else as well (and keep your hands clean!).
- Be sensible and try to avoid cycling to popular, crowded destinations and on busy roads.
Cycling UK- Is it safe to cycle latest. link – https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/coronavirus-qa-it-safe-cycle