There are numerous routes available for download on the site. Every route has an outline map, below which you can download the gpx file. You don’t need to be a Strava/RidewithGPS/Komoot wizard to enjoy different routes!
- Flat Routes – Generally fast with less than 1000ft/300m of climbing. An example is the DV Winter Loop.
- Hilly Routes – Usually over 3000ft/1000m of climbing. These will be more challenging. Can be any distance up to 100 miles or more e.g. Brighton!
- Short Routes – Just right for beginners or a quick ride after work (or before the soccer Dan!)
- Medium Routes – These are typically a distance up to 50miles/80km and may be hilly or flat.
- Long Routes – The clue is in the name! Anything over medium distance. It could be a fast flat Maidenhead or a lumpy Stegosaurus along the North Downs.